Friday, June 18, 2010

Never Lose Your Mark on The Green with a Bonjoc Ball Marker with Swarovski Crystals!

Golf4Her just add Bonjoc ball markers to the site. We simply love these ball markers. They come in so many fun and sassy designs. I don't know about you, but I always seem to lose my ball mark on the green. Now, when I use one of these Bonjoc ball markers, not only is it easy to find my mark but it helps me line up my putt. The Swarovski crystals shimmer in the sunlight making it so much easier to see the ball across the green.

I always get asked which one I liked best - that is so not a fair question! I honestly love them all. But, I probably toggle the most between the Skull and Bones, Twinkle and the newest of the bunch (no pun intended), Cherries. Depends on the mood and the outfit! But they all are really great.
About Bonjoc
Bonjoc is created by Eunice Cho, an accomplished golfer who has competed on the UCLA Women's Golf Team, and on the professional circuit for five years. She came up with the idea of Bonjoc during a round of golf, when she had difficulty replacing her ball on the putting green. We all know what it's like to loose your ball marker on the green. With Bonjoc ball markers, you'll never have that problem again.

With all the amazing colors and designs, it's no surprise it's a favorite of LPGA Tour Players. Their unique and highly sought after ball markers are the perfect idea for corporate and executive golf gifts and tournament prizes and awards. All Bonjoc golf ball markers are packaged in a velveteen carrying pouch for presentation and protection.

Proceeds from each Pink Ribbon ball marker will be donated to Birdies for Breast Cancer, a charity founded by LPGA Tour Player Cristie Kerr. Click here for more information.

"I am addicted to Bonjoc ball markers! They are simply the best ball marker for style and functionality on the course. Period!"
Cristie Kerr,
LPGA Tour Player


Contact Golf4Her if you are interested in ordering Bonjoc ball markers for your next outing or special event. If we are ever out of stock on your favorites Bonjoc ball marker, just let us know which one you want and we'll do our best to get it for you!

Stop by Golf4Her and see what else we have to help you Tee it Up in Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment