Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tiff Joh Earns Full Exemption on the 2014 LPGA Tour

{ Tiffany Joh - Golf4Her Ambassador }


Happy birthday to me!

Two-year LPGA Tour veteran Tiffany Joh was smothered in cupcakes after sinking a birdie putt on the final hole to not only secure full LPGA status for next year, but also celebrate her 27th birthday today.

Fellow LPGA pro and friend Christina Kim glazed Joh’s face with frosting to celebrate the big day.

“Every year, Q School is on my birthday,” said Joh. “This is actually the first time I earned a fully-exempt card. The first time I got my card I finished like 21st or 22nd for conditional status. It’s definitely nice to actually be able to celebrate for the first time."


Get Golf4Her Ambassador Tiffany Joh's game day style at Golf4Her.com

No comments:

Post a Comment