Looking for a new women's golf bag that expresses who you are? Well look no further. You have to check out Sassy Caddy's 2010 Collection of fun and fashionable cart bags, stand bags, headcover sets and accessories. They are the hottest women's golf bags available this season and you can find them all on Golf4Her!
Sassy Caddy's stand and cart bags are available in 6 fashionable styles this season. My personal favorite is Flirty!
- Classy - a modish black and white pattern accentuated with vivid turquoise and black.
- Flirty - sophisticated and smart with fashionable black, white and pink stripes.
- Groovy - offers a unique, contemporary paisley fabric accentuated with warm spring colors of coral, turquoise and taupe.
- Preppy -presents a sporty plaid in addition to the cooling colors of turquoise and navy.
- Spicy - features a lively pattern resembling a Mexican serape with turquoise, yellow, green and pink along with accents of vibrant yellow and turquoise.
- Sunny - features a bright pink, orange and line green stripe along with a geometric pattern in the same cheerful colors.
Sassy Caddy bags and accessories are designed exclusively by Emily Haythorn, PGA certified golf pro from Colorado. She uses only high quality weather-resistant and fade resistant American-made materials. She has worked in the golf business for over ten years, and has seen first hand the need for a stylish, yet functional golf bag for women.
When you purchase a Sassy Caddy Golf Bag you receive a free coordinating accessory bag/purse with your golf bag. That's right, free! This bag is detachable so you can snap it on and off your golf bag, eliminating the burden of swapping out purses. Plus, each golf bag is designed with a water bottle cooler, pockets to store your golf necessities and a velvet pouch to safely store your jewelry while you're out on the links.
These bags are so hot that professional golfer, Carling Coffing, can be spotted on the links sporting her own Sassy Caddy Golf Bag. We are anxiously waiting to see which bag Carling will be using during the next installment of the Golf Channel's The Big Break. She is one of this season's new contestants!!
Visit Golf4Her to view the entire Sassy Caddy 2010 Collection!