Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cleatskins: One of The Most Practical Golf Accessories on the Market!


While at the PGA Merchandise show this year, I came across one of the most practical golf accessory, Cleatskins Golf. At first glance I didn't know what it was, but a rep came over and explained that Cleatskins are covers worn over golf cleats to protect the cleats on your shoes. They also protect the flooring when your done golfing and head to the 19th hole for lunch or a cocktail. The come in 7 fashionable colors and are totally affordable.

Colors include: Red, White, Black, Blue Violet, Hot Pink, Light Pink (Pink Ribbon), Taupe

I have to admit I have some pretty cute golf shoes and find it unfortunate that I can only wear them at the golf course. Okay, I am not going to wear them out shopping, but now when I leave my house to play golf, I put on my golf shoes and my coordinating color Cleatskins and head out. So, if I have to make a stop before or after my round, I don’t have to worry about carrying an extra pair of golf shoes with me. I just slip the Cleatskins on before a round, slip em off at the course, and slip back on after the round to grab a bite to eat or head home.

They're light, easy to get on and off, and easy to keep clean. More importantly, I no longer find myself changing in and out of my golf shoes in the parking lot! I like easy, and these are easy!

You'll notice some PGA and LPGA tour professionals wearing Cleatskins this year.

6 Reasons why we recommend Cleatskins Golf:
  • Fashionable - Available in 7 fun colors. Cleatskins Golf give you a way to express yourself when you take your cleats to the streets!
  • Economical - Constantly replacing cleats, spikes and golf shoes can be expensive. With Cleatskins Golf, the cleats are protected from wear and tear, so they will last longer.
  • Time-Saving - Changing between your golf shoes and street shoes wastes time. With Golfskins, you can swiftly move from the car to the course to wherever you want to go.
  • Practical - When it comes time to clean up, simply throw your Cleatskins in the washing machine or hose them off to sanitize and keep them sparkling clean. Plus there's no more need to carry around that extra change of shoes.
  • Safe - Cleatskins unique SKINTEKTM rubber compound helps protect against slipping and falling on solid surfaces like asphalt, concrete, and smooth flooring.
  • Protective - Cleatskins seal in dirt and grass from your golf shoes, thereby protecting carpets and floors from the mud, grass, and cleat of your golf shoes.

A Socially Conscious Business

"Cleatskins frequently partner with philanthropic organizations", says John Kay, CEO of Cleatskins. A percentage of their sales of ladies’ pink Cleatskins benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A portion of their sales over the holiday season benefited Feeding America. And most recently, they teamed up with Souls 4 Soles to support the relief effort for Haiti earthquake victims. They donated 80,000 pair of Cleatskins, which are being used by individuals who need to walk on rubble, broken glass and other debris.

Cleatskins Golf can be found at Golf4Her.com. Check ‘em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment