Most Moms I know say they wish they had more time for themselves. Well, if your Mom loves to play golf, we have a few suggestions that may help you out this Mother's Day.
- Golf Lessons - the one thing we all could use is a good golf lesson to sharpen up our skills! This is also a wonderful idea for Moms who want to start playing golf but just haven’t had the chance to get started. Contact your local Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA) chapter, they always have great programs for women at all skill levels.
- A Round of Golf - book a tee-time at her favorite course or maybe even at one that she has always wanted to play, but has never had the chance. Make it extra special and join her for the round!
- Book a Weekend Golf School - give your mom the opportunity to experience “One on One” instruction with the finest instructors at the best facilities in your area. There are tons of resources available to help pick the right one for her.
- Golf Fitness - We all know how important it is to stay flexible and stretch before a round, but does mom know how to do it properly? With the G2 Lifestyle Golf Fitness Mat, endorsed by LPGA professional Natalie Gulbis, your mom will learn how to stretch like the pros! Good health and fitness will help her enjoy the game of golf throughout her life.
- A Golf4Her Gift Card - Give her something she can really use! Now she can freshen up her look with a great new golf outfit or replace those worn out golf accessories with new fashionable ones! Pair this up with any of the suggestions above and you will definitely put a smile on her face this Mother's Day!